Back to Projects
After making the decision to close their London offices and relocate to the area of Amersham in Buckinghamshire, our client obtained a three storey building measuring 6,400 square feet. Taking a third of this space for their own offices, our client offered the remainder of the space to other tenants.
Glenside were contacted with the aim of designing and fitting out their communal reception and breakout area located on the ground floor. We were able to provide a series of CAD visual designs in order to allow our client to choose from a variety of colour schemes and design concepts, which ultimately led to a fantastic re-design that both the client and their tenants were happy with.
As a result of this project, we were able to elevate the quality of this space and create an attractive finish for its users. Since our work on this project, Glenside has completed two further projects within the building.
The project included the design and completion of a broad scope of works including:
- Full office design including 3D visuals and selection of finishes.
- Partitioning systems to form meeting, breakout and storage facilities.
- Feature communal break out space.
- Ceiling improvements.
- Decoration and window blinds
- Storage solutions
- Power and Data reconfigured to suit new layout
- New LED lighting throughout.
- Air conditioning, extraction and plumbing alterations / installations to suit new layout.
- Building Control approval
- Furniture supply and installation
- Office branding
- Access control
Drag the centre bar on the image below to reveal the office transformation.....
Click on any image below to enlarge
Initial design concepts.......
“We are very pleased with the result which has reached, if not exceeded our expectations, and is providing us, and our tenants, with a very happy and efficient new office.
Your approach has been professional and helpful from the day of our first meeting right through to hand over.”