For a media company based in Harrow, the decision to relocate to new offices in a more central location was made. With their existing office lacking the “wow” factor that many media companies have, it instead looked tired and lacked the character and personality needed to reflect the company.
Their goal was to re-design this new space to showcase their creative background, combining a bespoke appearance with practical functionality. Glenside were selected as their trusted designers and contractors for this job, as the two companies worked closely to develop, design and implement the project within a 7 week timescale.
Across an area of 4,000sqft, the project included the design and fit-out of a broad scope of work, including:
- Full office design including the production of 3D visuals
- Partitioning systems to form meeting and conference facilities
- Staff breakout / kitchen area
- Washroom fit out
- Floor coverings
- Decoration and window blinds
- Storage solutions
- Power, lighting, fire system and data installations / alterations
- Air conditioning, ventilation and plumbing alterations / installations
- Audio-visual solutions
- Building Control approval
- Furniture supply and installation
- Office branding / graphics