Back to Projects
Glenside has undertaken an imaginative project for a Berkshire-based client, creating an exceptional office working environment in a characterful converted barn in rural Berkshire. The assignment, which lasted approximately six weeks, covered a wide range of aspects relating to the complete refurbishment and furnishing of 2,400 sq. ft. of interior space on two storeys.
A suite of offices for the company directors has been located on the first floor, while the ground floor provides an very attractive work space for support staff. It was important to retain the essential character and features of the building’s interior while ensuring that resources required for business operations were incorporated in a sensitive and aesthetically pleasing way. There was a heavy focus from the outset of the project on delivering staff motivation through the office design. Both our client’s directors and our project team were committed to ensuring that staff would look forward to coming to work in their company’s superb premises.
The project included the design and completion of a broad scope of works such as:
- Full office design and selection of finishes.
- Partitioning systems to form meeting rooms and storage facilities.
- Feature walls and ceilings.
- Decoration and window blinds.
- Storage solutions.
- Power and Data reconfigured to suit new layout.
- New LED lighting throughout.
- Air conditioning and plumbing alterations / installations to suit new layout.
- Building Control approval.
- Furniture supply and installation.
- Office branding.
Click on any image to enlarge