Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Your contact name, telephone, email address & specified requirements when (and if) you submit them through the online form. We also use third party tracking software which collects the following information related to each visitor to our website:
- The IP address from where they are located.
- Geolocation (this is only collected under two conditions: 1) you have activated that feature within your subscription; 2) the visitor to your website has actively chosen to share their location).
- Data connected to the page that the user is visiting (this may include movement from page to page or movement within pages).
- Referrer URL (where identifiable, the website that the visitor was on before visiting your website).
- Their Screen Resolution, Operating System, Browser and Device Type.
We do not collect personal information about any website visitors.
THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION
To contact you regarding only our services.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.