Back to Projects
Click on any image to enlarge
A specialist food company contacted Glenside with a view to relocating their growing business. We were able to show through a design process how much additional space could be obtained in their current building without the need to relocate at all. The key element of our solution was the design and installation of a mezzanine floor above the company’s warehouse. This new floor added considerable extra floor area on which to accommodate the company’s boardroom, an additional meeting room and a stunning demonstration kitchen to showcase the company’s organic food products.
Among the range of other elements in this extensive commercial interior project were:-
- Development of the interior concept, from consultation and space planning, through to finalised design.
- Supply and installation of solid, glass and moving wall partitioning – including graphics in some areas.
- Installation of suspended ceiling.
- Undertaking of mechanical and engineering works, including data, electrics, plumbing, air conditioning and ventilation.
- Sourcing and installing floor coverings and window blinds.
- Installation of new and refurbishment of existing washrooms to a high specification.
Glenside’s innovative space-grabbing design meant our client was able to achieve all of the aims of their expanding operation, without the inconvenience of moving premises.
“we sincerely appreciate your attention to detail and unfailing courtesy in staying with us through finding our perfect office”